It started with a problem to solve: prayer is to be cherished, but for a child it can be hard to learn.
My Salah Mat is a product made by a parent, for other parents who have kids struggling to learn Salah. It is an interactive learning tool to introduce prayer in a fun and enjoyable way. The prayer Mat is fully interactive and touch-sensitive, with pre-recorded prayer times, instructions on how to do wudu, recite surahs, say duas, and much more.
It teaches children about the different times of salah, the various movements and positions, as well as what to say during them. The learning process is easy with My Salah Mat, as it will guide the user through two rakat of salah using a simple to understand format.
Give the gift of Salah; the first touchstone for kids to connect with their Deen.
- 15 Different Languages (English, French, Arabic, Malaysian, Indonesian, Turkish, Urdu, German, Spanish, Russian, Bengali, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Bosnian)
- 36 Touch Sensitive Keys
- Prays all 5 Daily prayers (Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib, Isha)
- Waterproof Material
- Fire Resistant Material
- Also Included is a child-friendly Activity booklet on Salah (24pg), free Booklet for Parents on how to start the teaching process & an illustrated Manual.
- Quran Recitation from a Qualified (Qari) with Ijazah.
- Size of the Mat : 103 x 72 cm
- Size of the Box : 42 x 32 x 10 cm
- Weight of the Mat : 520 grams
- Weight of the Mat in Box : 900 grams
- Materials Mat is made from : Waterproof and Fire proof
- Required : 3 AA batteries